Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here goes nothing...

I am terrible at keeping in touch with people. 

I am sure this revelation comes as no surprise to my family and friends.  Since moving to Rome in August I have basically been incommunicato.  I am hoping this blog will change that.  Being able to live and work in Rome is a once in a life time experience that is amazing, exciting, exhilarating, and challenging.  I felt the need to start recording all of our adventures (big and small) and decided that instead of journaling I would blog so that I could share with all of you back home.  I really do care about you all, friends and family alike, and miss you more than you know.  So here goes nothing...this blog is for all of you.

- Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Yes! And I really dig the title. You're so punny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Ditto Alissa! Can you ditto a person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! I am happy that I will now at least have some idea of how you are, even if I don't actually get to talk to you. Also, you should follow my blog so that this relationship isn't so one sided. I will leave you comments if you leave me some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I am going to live vicariously through your blog, okay?! I also love the title - can you think up a new title for our blog for me (since we no longer live on the 3rd floor??!!)

    ReplyDelete